Communicating with Customers, Connectors and Competitors
For any business, the most important person is always the client! So, it is very important to ensure that you are communicating at the highest level with your best asset. This workshop will present ways that you can create the “ Best in Class Customer Experience” through the following ways:
- Have a clear line of communication
- Establish expectations and then exceed them
- Personal and environment should communication professionalism
- Be the expert, the problem solver, use technology
The next most important audience to communicate effectively with are connectors – Strategic partners and centers of influence. Once you have identified who is part of this audience, you need to:
- Be respectful of time and information. Give as well as get
- Be an active listener “Do you listen or wait to talk?”
- If you are explaining, you are losing – Ronald Regan, Laser Specific Language The next important group to communicate with (and about) are Competitors.
- Embrace everyone – Never be negative!
- Be decisive and communicate your beliefs and Unique Value Proposition
- Acknowledge client point re competitor – You make a good point, however.